As of April 1, 2013, MMSB will not be providing promotional items to outside groups. MMSB has a limited supply of items for use as part of MMSB's ongoing educational campaigns and events.
When purchasing promotional items we:
- Choose items that promote waste reduction - like water bottles, travel coffee mugs, reusable lunch bags, and jump drives.
- Choose items that are made from recycled material - like recycled denim pencils, recycled cardboard pens, and recycled plastic rulers.
- Request materials that have little or no packaging.
- Avoid trinket items that have a short lifespan.
- Order higher quality items in lower quantities.